So my boss has chosen to sit right at the corner of my desk. It is wigging me out. So much so that I am now using the phrase "wigging me out." I like her- she's great and all. It just wigs me out.
I am sorry to not be writing more about the wedding and how excited I am and how much I can't wait...blah blah blah girly stuff. I have not had the time to really dwell on those thoughts. My mind is too cluttered to focus in on any one feeling.
I have been feeling a little overwhelmed with the planning. I am not enjoying it as much I thought I would. Some of this I know why, some I don't. I've handed over a lot of things to my sister and Mom. I very much appreciate their help. But I wish I was home with them- and not having to work. Then I could hang out with them a lot, and do nothing but plan and think about the wedding, and be girly all I want.
Yesterday JB asked me "On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most excited, how excited are you to get married?"
My answer (I think I said these- JB tell me if I am remembering incorrectly):
The actual wedding ceremony: 7.5
Honeymoon: 9.5
Real Life Post Wedding: 10
I'd like to be a 10 on all fronts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i cant really recall if you had the .5's or not. i like which one got a ten
although i wish you ranked them all as tens too.
Post a Comment