The majority of the invites are out in the mail- soon to be arriving. A few our still waiting on confirmed address and the like. Now the drama can begin- who will call me and yell at me because I did not invite them?
I hope no one.
It is cold. I hope it warms up again before the wedding day. Otherwise my dress will not matter- because I will be wearing a parka overtop of it. I doubt it will be that bad....but I am looking into a nice sweater to wear at the reception in case it gets chilly as he sun goes down.
I think I am going to go with the dress I bought a long time ago from J.Crew. It was on sale- and I bought it just cause. I like it- but it is hard to tell if I love it- because it is sooooo baggy on me. It needs major alterations. Plus- it needs a really fantastic slip. Both of those extras cost more money. Good news though- I only spent $99.00 on the dress.
Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment