skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Undeclared
07 September 2007
I should not complain like I did in my previous post. I know I am blessed to work- and to work in such a "tough" industry. I am thankful. I was very happy to get this job- I stil am happy to have this job. I just have not been handling it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Yet Determined
ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2007
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(14)
I do not know if I mentioned the fact that I decid...
One of them
It took me all of one second to want to leave work...
I keep getting these e-mails from Murtha's in Kans...
The majority of the invites are out in the mail- s...
I am lame.and It takes every ounce of being inside...
Saving money here and not, definetly not there
Mafia Connections
You f-in beat that f-in bitch.
Yesterday was the big bad bridal shower. It was n...
I should not complain like I did in my previous po...
UGH...
Frazzled.
I have not been writing much- I think because ther...
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment