So the invitations are almost done!!! YAY! We finished them Wednesday night with a lot of help from our buddy JC (not Jesus, Christ, although he helps too). We got them printed at Kinkos on plain cardstock. It cost 52.00 for the black and white double sided print- and the 150 envelopes. I think they are cute. Super simple- but nice.
Now we just have to cut them out- decided to do that ourselves to save a few dollars. So I am going to steal the paper cutter from work and do that tonight. Then we have to address the envelopes and throw them in the mail.
I am glad to have saved a lot of money there because I am not saving money in many other areas.
We've decided to go with this one caterer who also handles all of your equipment rentals. They do your catering but also kind of do the event coordinating. They get all the equipment rentals, help you do the layout, etc. It makes it a little easier- you are dealing with one guy as apposed to ten.
My Mom has not pressured me a lot to go fancier- but I have felt her pulling me in that direction. She would rather pay people to ensure we have a good time instead of doing it all ourselves. I've let her pull me, but I am worried about how much this is going to cost. She is fine with spending a lot of money on this "once in a lifetime" event. My Dad just grimaces and then says okay.
We'll see. I am going to try and keep it reined in and keep it informal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment