Even though I dislike my job a great deal and feel like it is going to hell in a hand basket and am at times pretty darn upset with my boss'....I am well liked. I dislike the fact that I am well liked because i fear it makes my peer co worker upset with me. I cannot help it that I am well liked and she struggles to feel like she is also liked and appreciated. I am nice to my peer- co worker and we bitch together about our superiors...
Is this wierd? I do not want to give in to the cut throat- survival of the fittest kind of attitude that is encouraged in this business.
I cannot help that I am good at my job and perhaps better than others at their job. Should I do worse at work so that my peer co workers like me? Do I sound arrogant? I sound arrogant.
Complex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment