| ||||||||||||
| from | ![]() | "jymurtha@netzero.net" | hide details | 1:46 pm (3 minutes ago) | ||||||||
| to | ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | brendan.murtha@gmail.com, dmurtha56@hotmail.com, emurtha@gmail.com, Lorraine@eldoradowater.com, matthew.j.murtha@lmco.com, ymurtha@gmail.com | ||||||||||
| date | Sep 21, 2007 1:46 PM | |||||||||||
| mailed-by | netzero.net | |||||||||||
Daddy will be retiring early, very early, according to his own calculations. The office is making plans for the auspicious occasion. There will be dinner in KS on Tuesday Oct 23 at Buck Di Beppotime, time 5;:45pm.. This is an Italian resturant one bl north of the plaza. Reason for this, so persons from Omaha and Chicago can get in on the fun. There is a Hampton inn close by. Dec is the real blowout, dinner and roast, wouldn't you like to be there then, in Whichita. This will be in Dec in Old Town. Daddy and I know that timing and distance are an issue. Not sure of the time of the Wicita one, probably the week of the tenth since dad is planning on being in new orleans the week before, new assignment. All of this is top secret, NO EMAILING and schedualed for employes conveneance. Now that I have probably made you feel obliged I want to say, thiis is really just to keep everyone in the know. Those close by may want to consider. We will just have to have a big DQ cake over Christmas holiday. What do you think? Hve to close before I get kicked off. Let me know anything by phone if you would. Love, MOM. Hope your Dad and I can learn to live together peacfully. It's about time for the shad in the back yard to be reperposed, don't you think? I supposed I could learn to make do. Love


No comments:
Post a Comment