07 September 2007

UGH...

I'm upset. I am so glad it is Friday.

Right now- more than ever I cannot wait for the honeymoon. Not only for obvious reasons, but because it will be a vacation- a time of rest. A time for BK and I to just hang out without work or responsibility or other stuff getting in the way.

I cannot wait to relax. I will not want to re join the real world.

UGH. I hate work today.

Work put me in a bad mood, but also this hapene...

I was very much looking forward to my weekend plans. I was going to have a day off and so would BK. We would go to the HSS Saturday morning and maybe find some cool things for the apartment. Then we would finish the invitations. Then we would say our lovey goodbyes. Then I would go home for the remaining weekend time and enjoy my Bridal Shower and be able to spend some time with my sisters and Mommy talking wedding plans. Then I would painfully make the treck home and start the work week all over.

Now...Ben is working all weekend. I know he does not want to, but he is...

I have to re- arrange. I get to do all the same stuff....but not with BK.

No comments: