01 August 2007

Some more

Cool Top.

I think I am going to order this top and the ruffly top from the entry below. Then I am going to try them with a long white dress. I think this could work? Am I crazy? Do you guys not agree/ find this idea good?

Now...to decide what long dress to order....be on the lookout. I did order this dress from Target.

Shash not included.

I am not convinced it will fit me off the rack. I think it will need tailoring. Plus- I am concerned it will look or feel cheap. BUT if I had one of those nice tops with it maybe that would cover that up a little. Also- I don't know if I look good in a sheath dress or if I need a little a-line.

But I really like the top above. I think it's a good choice. I'm also wondering if some of the dress' at J Crew will work. You can check out their site if you want. They are nice and some are very very reasonably priced.

4 comments:

M said...

I caught myself up with the latest...DRESSES!! Yesssss. I really like the Carolina Herrera type you first posted, it had a very antique beauty to its sheerness and delicate details.

It seems as though you are open with shorter dresses, which is cool! Do you prefer white white or ivory?

ELM.K. said...

i am okay with ivory. or champagne.

i think i am now pretty set on a long dress though.

Seye said...

i'm not really big on clothes...
i have maybe 2 or 3 shirts that i wear all the time, so i'm not the best person to advise, but i think the dress from the link looks pretty naaace.

Esthertainment said...

Uhhh....SEYE, you're funny. I was at your house today and totally looked in your closet... :)

well if Seye's "not" a big clothes person, he's def the person to go to for shoes...so call on him if you need help there Liz! :)

I like the runway dress too...I'll pray they have one like that for 200.