17 August 2007

Whirlwind.

This weekend (HA! The next two months!) is going to be a whirlwind.

Today it was like all of a sudden ten things hit me at once and all of a sudden I was racing to figure it all out. I am almost there.

I think I am just about ready to work hard. Partially- I am out of time to waste. I think I do work best under pressure.

I feel like my time is going to be filled to the absolute maximum. I think I like it that way. I love being full of things to do, people to see, tasks to accomplish.

Today I was looking at my calendar- filling in all the days with stuff till no day was left empty.

Now my phone is going crazy and not working like it should. It does not make me happy- it is brand new! I hope that it is acting poorly only because it is tired and low on battery.

That's it for now.

P.S.-> Monica (and anyone else- check this sweet place out!) the climbing gym is Go Vertical! Ben and I are going to take the class soon and probably become "members." They teach the class every day- but you still have to reserve a spot. It looks like fun!

No comments: