14 August 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND THE DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I posted the link to this dress a few entires back. It was one of many that I saw and liked...

HERE

Over the next few days I kept looking at it and thinking about it. One day I looked at it and thought- this is it. This is the dress. I'm gonna order it. Then to my dismay I discovered it was sold out. I then looked all over the internets for it- everywhere! Tonight I was looking again- on ebay. I found the same dress but a black version for sale on ebay for super cheap. It was exciting...but the wrong color.

Then I decided to search google once more. To my amazement a link at saks popped up. I was intrigued but not very hopeful. I checked saks, and bloomies, and macys. etc just the other day and did not see it. BUT THIS TIME IT WAS THERE!!!!!!

AHH!! RIGHT HERE

I started squealing with glee and joy. Not only was it there but in my size and in stock. SO I jumped at it- and ordered that Puppy. It may arrive as early as the end of this week!

I only hope that I love the dress as much in person and when on my person. I have high hopes for this dress. I think it is the one. Oh- I am so excited! Thank you Lord for answering my cries.

You may think I am being a tad over dramatic. But I've had a terrible couple of weeks and this totally makes up for it and helps re-excite my wedding plans! I was getting so down- but this lifts me up.

Once you have the dress it is much easier to decide the tone of the whole wedding.

oh I cannot wait to try this on- I hope to hope to hope It looks just as good in person.

3 comments:

M said...

Oo...that is my favorite one also!! I think its really gorgeous and elegant. Id love to see it on you if you're into that kind of thing...

ELM.K. said...

I will gladly try it on for you.

peter hafer said...

yeah that dress is pretty stand up. it seems an excellent dress, and i think it fits you well (not literally, although that may be true.)

are you keeping the black by the way?