06 August 2007

Back here again.

I am making baby steps.

I am trying to clean out my room in preparation of the big move.

BK and I signed the lease on the new place. It did not feel monumental or special- funny how I think it was supposed to feel that way. It felt normal. It was a little weird being in the apartment that will be ours. It was full of the current owners boxes and did not feel ours. I looked around and tried to imagine how it would look in a few months. I could not picture it clearly, but I liked trying.

We picked out dishes, flatware, glasses...but I think it has still not sunken in.

I'm jobless again. It sucks. I hate it. But it forces me to rely on God and to remember that I must look to him not only when things get rough, but also when things are well.

We're considering pushing the wedding up.....to early September.

It's crazy- I know. I am not sure if we will. A few things need to be figured out yet. But either way we are running out of time. We need to get invites out by next week.


Oh- and I am almost broke. Funny how I thought I was finally doing well with my money until I stopped getting a weekly pay check.


Still no dress...

No comments: