30 July 2007

DRESS!!!- For your viewing pleasure and my reference

A fun option. Nice- non traditional. Good feel.

Pretty, simple dress. I don't think Ben would like it- I don't think he likes all the rushing.

Really cute top- could wear over a simple strapless gown- like the one right below.

Simple gown. A little pricey- I could find this dress elsewhere I think.

Super cute. Tryed this on at the mall. It's cute but I don't like it as an option by itself. Again- maybe could use it as an add on with a simple strapless gown. But again- that's an expensive dress and I would hate to ruin it by cutting it up and adding it to another one.

Cute Top. I could wear it over a dress, maybe.



I appreciate other opinions. ALSO- Boys can comment too. Their opinions are valued and very much appreciated.

I'm more optimistic now. I think I can make something work. But I think I may have to buy a lot and test it out and then decide. It's so hard to judge stuff without trying it on and such.

3 comments:

K. Ann said...

I really really like the one from ann taylor. very elegant and timeless.

Noriko said...

hmmm....the expensive one is not worth the money I think....it's simple enough that I believe that you could get one for cheaper?? I don:t is that totally off? the ONLY thing is i:m SURe it:s quality material and made really well....which is also pretty important.

ELM.K. said...

Esther- agreed. I think 600 is a little much for that dress. But again- I could be wrong- perhaps the quality is deserving of that price.

i am considering ordering many the linked items and trying some stuff out.