Yesterday was a movie day. I saw the two movies. Unfortunately neither was Christmas related, but both were good.
In the morning BK and I went to see I AM LEGEND. We'd both been chomping at the bit to go see it- so as soon as we got up we went. I will not say too much so that I do not ruin it for those who have not seen it. If you like Will Smith, or end of the world type stories you will most likely not mind paying the 8-12 bucks it costs to see it.
One of the previews before I am Legend was for THE DARK KNIGHT. Heath Ledger = The Joker = awesome.
After we got out of the movies BK's friend Andy called to see if we wanted to go to a free preview screening of Sweeny Todd that evening. We did. Unfortunately the free screening was way crowded and we could not get seats. Since we were already out and at the theater we decided to see a movie anyways. Fortunately a showing of Juno was about to begin. I'd recommend you see that movie- you'll like it.
This weekend will be another great weekend for movies....you know why....NATIONAL TREASURE 2- BOOK OF SECRETS!!! I am psyched for that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
national treasure 2! let me know when...especially if i can be a third wheel.
yes, heath ledger as the joker....YIKES. talk about nightmares. and that was just from the preview.
Nightmares, probably. But I still want to see it!
Post a Comment