09 December 2007

Joel, marriage is life realized and the grass is never greener when we get to the other side and God does not fit in a box (or does he?).

I am in kind of a sad mood. Just one of those moments when I feel a little overwhelmed with life. Just a little sick of myself. A little impatient with time.

I love my husband. He is wonderful. When I am down he says sweet things to me, and kisses me softly, and tells me everything is going to be fine- because we are together. Other times- he kicks me in the butt and says "STOP" when I need to hear "STOP" and "GO" when I need to hear "GO."

I was looking back at our wedding pictures (again) and thinking about how much freaking fun we had that weekend. I miss my wedding. I want to go back and do it again.

Ce la vie. Such is life. I always seem to want something different than what is in front of me right now.

I feel the need (like I need to breath) to do something creative.


I was going to assign a pretty wicked awesome assignment here, but I have decided to keep the idea (my best yet) for myself. I like the idea. We'll see where it goes.

2 comments:

M said...

I love assignments! I'm sorry mine is late. Here's my ten words.

In the city it snows the way it did in the country.

I should get extra credit for going over!

peter hafer said...

im curious to hear more about the title at some point