17 December 2007

Joel, silence makes me nervous.

I am Legend has been out four days now and I have yet to see it. This is not acceptable.

Please do not comment on the movie- let me see it with without a bias.

In other news....Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat.

Tonight I continued my Christmas movie watching with the classic- Heman and Shera Christmas Special. It's special alright! BY THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL! It gave me the idea to try and find the castle grayskull toy which my brother Andrew has missed ever since Helen gave it away to the boys she babysat. If I can find it...christmas or birthday gift!!

Also- one of my new favorite Christmas songs (and just a stand up song!) and one YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD is Jimmy Eat Worlds, "If you were born today." Go to itunes- check it out. It is on the Christmas EP with "Last Christmas," which is another fantastic song.

2 comments:

Seye said...

Home Alone 2 - lost in new york

best christmas movie ever.

Esthertainment said...

When you see it, let's discuss.