We are doing a Christmas card. I was looking forward to doing a Christmas card and maybe even a cool NEWSLETTER! Then I was all like...oh I have no time to do that...oh well. Then today I was like- what do I mean no time?! I am not working and Christmas is still weeks away! BK is setting up the camera now. I do not know what the end product will be...but if you're lucky you'll get one in the mail.
Ironically, not long after I had the thought I got a call for work. It's nothing big- just one day tomorrow and that's it.
BK and I went to see Enchanted the other night. It was a cute movie that the whole family can enjoy. If you have a young daughter or niece you may want to take them to see it as a treat. I hope to do that if she hasn't seen it already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment