Today was a little strange.
BK and I fell asleep around 4:30pm and did not wake up till 8:30pm. Then around 9pm we decided to go get some dinner. BK and I shared a caesar salad. Then I ate a hamburger with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup and the best french fries ever. I drank a lager. BK ate quesadillas and drank 3 lagers.
At dinner I decided that when we got home we would cut my hair.
On the way home I said, "i wish it would start snowing." Then it started snowing. I realized that as I walked I looked down and hunched- hiding from the cold. I decided to walk tall and hold my face towards the sky. The snow began to hit my face and it was cold and lovely and melted upon my skin.
Then we cut my hair. A lot of it. I wanted to document the cut, but did not because I was mostly naked during.
I might cut more off...I wait to see how I feel about the matter in the morning.
I miss taking photographs. I miss creating and thinking. School forced me to do those things with its assignments and deadlines. Now there is no one forcing me to do those wonderful things. Can we start giving one another homework?
Class- here is your assignment. Give me exactly 10 words in any format of your choosing focused on the Christmas holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so funny. I love reading your blog.
"I miss taking photographs. I miss creating and thinking. School forced me to do those things with its assignments and deadlines. Now there is no one forcing me to do those wonderful things." <---- my thoughts exactly...
your homework: write me a nice letter.
deadline: soon
Post a Comment