skip to main | skip to sidebar

Undeclared

17 December 2007

Joel, movies provide inspiration of all sorts

Um..hello...

When I read this headline I immediatly think Shawshank Redemption. Anyone else?

Pinups of bikini-clad woman hid jailbreak route, officials say
Posted by ELM.K. at 2:25 PM

1 comment:

Esthertainment said...

i thought the SAME thing.

December 19, 2007 at 10:20 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Not Yet Determined

ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (71)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Joel, stay in the light.
      • Joel, silence makes me nervous.
      • Joel, movies provide inspiration of all sorts
      • Joel, a lifeforce is what keeps us moving in life.
      • Joel, keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas.
      • Joel, imitation is the highest form of flattery.
      • Joel, marriage is life realized and the grass is n...
      • Joel, Jews do it for eight nights.
      • Joel, in this job called life our only deadline is...
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)