I had a bad day today- but it ended well. I'm not going to say anything more just now.
For the past couple weeks the date of the wedding has gone back and forth, back and forth. It's been very frustrating. BK and I had the idea to push it up to a date in September for a few reasons...
1. Since the movie I was supposed to be on till October got shut down it seemed like a good idea to get married sooner so that I could be back on the job market sooner.
2. We saw the approaching realty of having the apartment that we would live together in and not being able to do so yet. It looked like it was going to be difficult to work this out.
3. We just want to get married already. We like each other.
I tried just about every Saturday and Sunday in September and no matter what something came up. Every time I thought I had a date it was painfully robbed away. Last night I thought we had finally settled on the 22nd of September then two things came up that pulled this idea away.
We can't do it the next two weekends after then....so that brings us back to October 13th- the original date. So now I am in the process of triple checking this with everyone.
I pray it holds.
On another note today I started reading two books:
1. The five love languages
2. Intended for pleasure
They are both popular reads for engaged couples. So far I like both books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment