29 August 2007

hey...don't forget about me.

I've been busy.

Here are things I am up to:

Transitioning into the new apartment- painting, unpacking, furniture shopping, etc.
Working- atleast 12 hours a day- and I hae to admit that I secretly enjoy this.
Planning the wedding- challenges arise- I face them- I try not to let anything "get me down."
Having a life- seeing friends- seeing my future husband- being a social butterfly.

That may not seem like a lot- but oh it is. It is a ton.

I like my new job- which I have yet to mention...so let me brag.

Yesterday- I shook hands with Paul Dano. He's cute. I have a crush on him.
I am drinking a beer at work. This is not good- since I need to leave soon and drive home. oops.

I suppose it is kinda sorta one of those uber low budget tragically hip indie flicks. Yeah....I'm cool.

I'm also a little buzzed. oops. I must not have eaten enough today- this beer is getting to me. I think also- I am excited to be drinking a beer at work. Something about that is causing all the beer to go to my head.

THE WEDDING!!!!

WEDDING PARTY ANNOUCED!

Best of Men:
Jonathan Charlton
Thomas Kimsey
Joel Blaine

Maids of Honor:
Esther Saigo
Kimberly Rush
Monica Stevens


LOCATION!!!- Tillman's farm in Rock Hall, MD.

Everything....is pretty much yet to be determined.


loves.

2 comments:

Esthertainment said...

haha...you're drunk at work. little Lizzard-byte

I'm glad you like work, that's a GOOD thing.

K. Ann said...

INVITATIONS!