I had a job interview today. It was short notice, and I was nervous. Going into the interview I was not sure whether or not I wanted the job. Now that I have had the interview and thought about it a little more I kind of do want the job. I think a part of it is my competitive nature. I know they are interviewing a few other people. I do not know who these other people are or whether or not they are in fact better qualified for the job than I am but it makes me feel crazy competitive. I don't like when other people are better at stuff than me.
BK's guitar hero arrived today. But apparently it does not work with our computers. this makes us very sad. I guess we'll just have to go buy a new computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
macbook air....except it will probably get destroyed by your ROCKING, cause it's sooo freakin TINY!
I miss you today. I hope work made you feel productive.
yeah...plus...has no one else noticed that the macbook air does not have an optical drive. lame. you have to buy one extra if you want it...only another 100 bucks.
plus no one has noticed that it's not an e-machine
if you have another computer then you don't need an optical drive in your macbook air, because the macbook air can connect wirelessly to the other computer's optical drive.
so, if you don't already have another computer, i guess you should probably just buy a macbook air and an e-machine. (although joel or seye would probably say if you have an e-machine, you don't need anything else. whatever.)
Post a Comment