skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Undeclared
17 January 2008
Joel, why do it twice when you can do it once.
SO I was supposed to have a lovely relaxing day off today, but instead I had to re-do everything I did yesterday. This has made me extremely cranky.
This is why complete communication is so essential. BLAH.
1 comment:
Esthertainment
said...
yeah...but "crazy liz" was entertaining. :)
January 19, 2008 at 12:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Yet Determined
ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(10)
Joel, is a different set of problems any better or...
Joel, God does not turn on the lights, but he does...
Joel, nothing can compare to the warmth of a firep...
Joel, why do it twice when you can do it once.
Joel, I'm about to blow my stack.
Joel, where is your hope hidden. Can you find it?
Joel, laughter sometimes keeps us from crying.
Joel, the writers are still on strike.
Joel, trouble is trouble.
Joel, life is not a series of switches but rather ...
►
2007
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
1 comment:
yeah...but "crazy liz" was entertaining. :)
Post a Comment