There is something I absolutely love about ruffles potato chips and lays creamy ranch dressing. It is one of my favorite snacks.
As well, I thoroughly enjoy ramen. I have grown up on that stuff. I remember coming home from Kindergarten everyday to sit down on my parents bed with a bowl of ramen (with one ice cube of course) and watch TV (there was a show with a puppet frog- not kermit). I always put the fork on the icecube and lifted it up in amazement to see lines melted away. Since then I have graduated from many things including the ice cube in the ramen. I have gone through phases of loving and hating ramen. I always come back to enjoy it. In college I thrived on the stuff. I discovered that if I overcooked the ramen a little it got thicker and I liked that more. During my Senior year when I was broke and had days when I forgot to eat and ramen sustained me (as well as chicken cheese steaks and sausage and egg sandwiches from pete's).
I am eating these items for dinner tonight.
P.S--> I bought a lovely 3 foot tree. It is fake, but I still love it. I am going to set it up- and when my love comes home we will decorate. I also bought wrapping supplies and ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. Sadly...no fabric to make stockings or a tree skirt. I will have to go out Tuesday to find that. Yesterday I watched both Scrooged and Christmas Vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am glad we got to see your pictures today. they brought me lots of joy.
<3 loves.
Post a Comment