30 November 2007

Joel, it's you're not your. Get it right the first time.

I hate playing clean-up to my own mistakes. I think partially because it reminds me of my imperfections. I hate doing stuff twice. Today I went through my pile of "important papers." I am trying to make sense of everything and begin a good filing system. I was doing really well at it the first quarter of the year then I lost track and never played catch up. So instead I just fell deeper and deeper. Now I am playing catch up- and I hate playing catch up.

Which leads me to my new years resolution. Is it to early for those? Oh well. Here we go.

My new years resolution for 2008: "Always do it right the first time, and Don't stop till the job's done."

The end.

4 comments:

peter hafer said...

haha!

peter hafer said...

how do you make resolutions stick?

peter hafer said...

and by the way, your resolution is too easy a set up...

M said...

that's what she said.