19 November 2007

I'm looking forward to the Holidays. By that I mean Christmas.

I feel there is a lot that needs to pour out of me, and as of yet I have not been able to tip over.

heros tonight was pretty awesome.

Today during the drive back to Philly the song "Soulja Boy" came on the radio. Ben asked me (in reference to the line n the song) if I knew what "superman dat ho" meant. I said no. He then explained it to me.

Do you know? If so- tell me why anyone would see fit to do that? It makes no sense! Is it supposed to be insulting? Is it supposed to make "dat ho" happy? It seems like a jerk move to me, and a complete waste of time. Anyways.....if Ben's informant is correct, and if the song is truly referring to that then I hate the song for using the reference. Not that I was ever a fan of song to begin with. I hope I am wrong, and that the song is not referring to that.

4 comments:

K. Ann said...

yes thanks to charlie and ehi i now know what that means.

they wouldn't say it out loud so they had ehi's computer read it in a robotic voice from urban dictionary.com

charlie said...

liz, you need to learn about SwampThing Dat Hoe and Mummify Dat Hoe too.

peter hafer said...

those sound terrible

ELM.K. said...

Charlie those sound deadly. gross.