skip to main | skip to sidebar

Undeclared

13 November 2007

Something I love:
Trader Joe's whipped cream cheese

Something I hate:
That damn plastic security packaging on everything

Something I am looking forward to:
This Friday night

Something I am not looking forward to:
Paying my bills this month
Posted by ELM.K. at 2:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Not Yet Determined

ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (71)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • Joel, it's you're not your. Get it right the firs...
      • Joel, the bathroom is a creepy place for pictures ...
      • Joel, having your cake and eating it too can (and ...
      • Joel, don't say it (or write it) unless you mean i...
      • Hi Joel. Lets do something together Saturday.
      • I'm looking forward to the Holidays. By that I me...
      • Paradise......
      • and another...
      • Something I love:Trader Joe's whipped cream cheese...
      • Things you may or may not want to know:
      • disorientaonedtioning
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)