skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Undeclared
13 November 2007
and another...
Things I miss:
A couch to lay down on
Furniture that matches
my record player
my typewriter
Joel Blaine
Closeness in my family
youth
college
learning
motivation
God.
2 comments:
peter hafer
said...
lets be honest
November 14, 2007 at 2:04 PM
peter hafer
said...
i miss you too
November 14, 2007 at 4:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Yet Determined
ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2007
(71)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(11)
Joel, it's you're not your. Get it right the firs...
Joel, the bathroom is a creepy place for pictures ...
Joel, having your cake and eating it too can (and ...
Joel, don't say it (or write it) unless you mean i...
Hi Joel. Lets do something together Saturday.
I'm looking forward to the Holidays. By that I me...
Paradise......
and another...
Something I love:Trader Joe's whipped cream cheese...
Things you may or may not want to know:
disorientaonedtioning
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
2 comments:
lets be honest
i miss you too
Post a Comment