We have an apartment!
Now....if only we could set a date.
The other evening I was feeling a little sad and upset about my (our- I need to say our and we now) inability to set a date. I am waiting to see what happens with work before we lock in a date. I don't like this. I don't like making work the number one priority. I just want to get married soon. I've waited so long and I feel ready to take that step- ready to jump into the next phase of life.
It's hard to move from a period of hypothetical discussion and questioning into a phase of making a lot of big important decisions. It's hard to make all these choices so fast. You'd think after dating so long I would know exactly what i want and be able to make decision after decision with no problem.
It's all setting in- it's really happening.
I am okay with the work situation. I will let whatever happens happen. It may even be a better idea to work on some commercials instead of another feature- I'd be making more money (and you know I need that right now).
I am excited to have a new place- one I can fix up and share with my love. There is a chance some friends of ours will live in the upstairs apartment. It's gonna be a fun party time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment