Last night I had a dream about this wedding dress that was beautiful and perfect and inexpensive. It was from H&M. It doesn't really exist and that makes me a little sad.
I want to go dress shopping. It is going to be (hopefully) one of the most fun things about the wedding prep. Oh- and shoes! oh...and, the new underwear. YES!
Did you know that JCPENNEY has wedding dresses? They do not have many- but they are inexpensive and not all that terrible. I really liked the idea of getting a dress from a really nice designer...but I just cannot justify spending thousands of dollars on a dress. Even if it is my wedding dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
agreed. I was thinking about it when looking online for dresses for you, and I really felt like I had been brainwashed into thinking I wanted things that I didn't actually want. I am/was totally suckered into thinking that my happiness could only come in a certain form....but honestly I think that's bullshit and I really probably would probably be HAPPIER knowing that I spent the least amount possible, in the end....anyways elm, you are beautiful so I think that you will look gorgeous in anything. B will be looking at YOU, overjoyed that you are becoming his wife and companion for life, not that you are wearing a gorgeous white dress....let's face it, he'd probably think it was "cooler" of a dress if it was cheaper anyways. :)
p.s. My friend Christy called me tonight....she lives in Oregon. she got engaged this evening....she MAY aim to get married in September or October as well! haha CRAAAZY.
heather found this site where she got her dress for a way cheaper than retail price. I forgot the site but it took a few months for the order to come in so maybe that wouldn't be a good option for you.
BUT I LOVE WEDDING DRESSES and would love to help you find one.
Post a Comment