08 July 2007

In Other News...

Sugarloaf mountain blows. I am taking them off my list of possible wedding locations because they charge way beyond my budget and do not offer enough in return.

Comus Inn however looks okay. I've yet to talk to them to see how flexible they could possibly be. If I can I may set up an appointment to visit them this weekend.

Sugarloaf- I love you, but you're dead to me.

4 comments:

peter hafer said...

you should have the wedding where you filmed the movie about the crazy guy...i forget the title.ha!

how does one even go about looking for a place for a wedding anyway?

ELM.K. said...

Well- there are many wedding guides/ resources which list all the cool places to get married.

But BK doesn't want to get married at any of those places.

peter hafer said...

hahahaha, i figured as much. are you using them anyway?

anyway use that grumpy guy's retreat that is out of business

K. Ann said...

the sugarloaf mansion always looked like a sweet place to get married. too bad it was too much.