This is my first real summer as a transitioning adult. Last summer I had only just graduated- so not much had time to change. This summer I am making what I like to call "tough choices." By that I mean that I am having to choose to work as opposed to going on vacations with people. I miss summer vacation and the freedom it brought. Why can't summer vacation be a worldwide holiday. I suppose someone would have to work. People at the boardwalk, and amusement parks, restaurants...
But I would get to go gallivanting everywhere without a care in the world. Oh well, there will be more vacations...
That's not really wedding related...back to wedding related thoughts.
I've figured out my work situation and now I can SET A DATE!! WHOO HOO!
Now- BK and I only have to find a location to fit the date and hope all our loved ones can make it! And we also pray and hope that his work situation (a bit more unpredictable) will continue to jive with the wedding date.
Finding a location has proven difficult. We are having some trouble finding the "dream" location. We have found some pretty good spots, but I would like to hold out for excellent. Problem is- We are running out of time, considering we are aiming for an early October wedding. I don't know how long we can hold out before we have to settle. It is tough- tight budget, short notice...
Anyone know any good barn/ rustic/ scenic/ inexpensive/ available/ with a lot to offer locations?
UPDATE:
Lead on a location which may end up being absolutely ideal. Not quite sure yet- I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment