07 May 2008

The past week or so I have had an increasing feeling that life is getting more difficult. I have already thought life is not an easily won game, but now I feel this growing sense that things are slipping. It's like when you see an object rolling off the table and time slows and it is rolling closer and closer to the edge and even though time has seemed to slow down you cannot seem to grab it fast enough and prevent it from falling onto the floor.

That is how I have felt at times. I say this so many times that it has gotten annoying- "There are so many areas in which I would love to improve."

I'm like a broken record- constantly repeating myself. No one is around to pick up the needle and let me et over that scratch and finish the song.

(like my analogies)

I've decided something needs to be done! (I've done that before)

3 comments:

peter hafer said...

im pretty sure you dont have to improve much. we like you just the way you are.

charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charlie said...

you could try doing a 900, it worked for tony hawk.