16 May 2008

Post # 108

A few things...

#1- I got my hair cut today. This makes me happy because my hair was a sloppy grown out mess and now it is a proper hair cut. It is still short and I still wish it was long.

#2- I had sex last night.

#3- BK and I have been forgetting to put the trash out a lot. The problem when we do this is where to put the smelly stuff. We were putting it on the back porch, but squirrels and such were biting into the bags and spreading the trash all over the porch- not good. I got a trash can for the back porch as a solution that problem. I was excited to fix the problem and excited thatit did not cost money. I took the trash can from work when our office closed this week. Just Wednesday night I put that trash can on our back porch. Then last night what did we forget to do- put out the trash. This morning I said- no problem- and put the trash in the trash can. That was at about 10:45am. At about 2:30pm I step up the porch door to watch the rain and what am I shocked to see:


The f-ing squirrels chewed through my trash can. I am gonna shoot those bitches with my BB gun.

#4 A couple years ago- I think at some point during my junior or senior year of college I had a change of heart about my fashion. It was when I first began to fall in love with J.Crew and wish that my closet was a j.crew store. I wanted to dress like a prep. I wanted it to be my"look." The venture- although approached with some enthusiasm- did not succeed. I was too poor and too scrubby dirty starved student to make it work. THEN! Lately I have decided to slowly re build my wardrobe. Most of my clothes are years old since I have been poor for some time. It has been a long time since I spend a significant amount of money on new clothes. So- it was discussed and approved and it began. THEN! The other night while browsing at target I found a brightly colored polo shirt and it fit so well and felt so good. It has inspired me to take up my quest to dress like a prep again. I draw my inspiration from the noble sport of tennis (i need a tennis skirt and a racket!). It is a hard task. I went to the mall yesterday and found that even traditionally preppy stores are selling 70's inspired bohemian clothes. I need clean lines, well tailored items, and khakis! (eek- I do not know if I can go through with the khakis). So- I have 4 polos- and the quest has begun.

#5- Currently i am listening to the following two albums: Cassadega by Bright Eyes(BK purchase) and Combinations by Eisley (me purchase). I have some itunes and best buy gift cards and would like to purchase more music- please give me some suggestions.

2 comments:

peter hafer said...

haha, you're funny.
i would like to watch you hunt squirrels.

K. Ann said...

i bet it was racoons. they are pretty smart.