BK and I purchased the new Kanye West album, because we're hip.
Girard is not cool with Gentrification.
I was attempting to keep a lifetime tally of how many times my new husband and I had sex. I've lost count. I think perhaps I will buy a notebook to keep on the nightstand. Every time we do it I'll go to the notebook and draw a tally mark.
I am in need of things to hang on our walls. Give me these things- or offer to sell them to me. Or come paint a mural on my wall.
I feel a need to pray more.
I overslept this morning and missed church.
I wish I did more things.
I don't know where I am headed. I need to be cool with that.
Philly is happening. There are many people I love here and more on the way (?).
I am happy, very happy in fact. But I need contentment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
instead of keeping tally in a book, you should keep tally on the wall. that kills two birds with one stone.
p.s. you should get your ears pierced, again. if you don't i might vom.
whoa Joel. Way to respond to a comment I made on facebook with a comment on blogger. Does the internet allow that? And for your information- my ears are not pierced. Yours (quite unfortunatly) are- looks like you are more of a girl than i am.
destroyed!
damnit
Post a Comment