08 July 2008

Paper Planes by M.I.A is the new jam.

It is a lovely day outside. I am enjoying my porch- which by the way has a new and improved table and chairs. BK and I have been making a number of home improvements over the past few weeks, but this is our best. We are very proud of the work we did on this...including stripping, replacing all the wood, and painting and apolstering the table top and chairs. It was fun.




Let me show you a little bit of what it took to get this table and chairs to where it was...











We are both very happy with the end result. We have bragged about it to anyone who will look and listen. I also have strung lights...they are pretty. I very much enjoy my porch now- and I welcome any of you friends to come and visit and sit there with me. We can BBQ, read, play cards, or any number of things. Recently we have enjoyed BBQ, and cards.



2 comments:

Esthertainment said...

I love that song and I love your patio. You and B are uber cute.

peter hafer said...

is that the one with the gunshots? if so, i like too.