It has been a long few days....
I do not want to share about that now. Instead I only want to complain. Ugh...I just got a twang of guilt about complaining while knowing I should not....crap I hate when I feel the urge to do better when I so want to do wrong.
Basically I hate the location of my desk at this office. It is not a big deal...I am only here for a few days...and almost done.
The next few days will consist of the following:
Today- sleeping in, half day work, wrap party
Tomorrow- half day work, cleaning house, running errands at Target
Friday- GO HOME TO CELEBRATE EEK'S GRAD AND PARTY PARTY PARTY.
As you may be able to tell I am very much hoping for the next two days to go by quickly and then enjoy the weekend.
I am pretty excited to go home and have fun.
Ugh. I can smell someone's stinky lunch and it makes me want to vomit. I hate being seated here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stinky work neighbors are the worst. i have had a few of those.
Post a Comment