Today I discovered my new favorite place for cupcakes. It is Grocery at 13th and Chestnut. They have the most pretty, simple, delicious little cupcakes. Only $21 for a dozen and $1.75 for one. I bought two because my lunch did not meet the $10 minimum on using a credit card. Boy was I happy for an excuse to buy two cupcakes.
If I had my digital camera with me I would take a photo of the delight in front of me and show you, unfortunately a little Asian is still holding onto that camera.
I got the "plain jane." It is vanilla, with vanilla icing, and covered in white shiny little globe shaped sprinkles. It is so pretty.
Seeing the pretty cupcake makes me wish I had a table full of these cupcakes at my wedding, and not the yucky ones we ended up with.
Oh...to do my wedding over again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
come see the little asian.
Also, those can be your favorite until I open up a shop and sell you cuter MORE delicious cupcakes. OK?
Post a Comment