skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Undeclared
14 April 2008
Effin Taxes
Our taxes our done- thank the LORD!
Now I feel at peace for another 12 months until tax time rolls around again....and BK says next year we should hire an accountant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Yet Determined
ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(10)
Media Attention
43 hours with nothing but 20 minutes of sleep.
Plain Jane
A thought
Selling yourself
Effin Taxes
Here's an even better one!
Animals are amazing
I am not feeling well today. I started to think I...
Absence
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment