04 April 2008

I am not feeling well today. I started to think I was getting sick yesterday and this morning it hit me hard. I took Tylenol and felt okay as I got to work, but it wore off fast and I started to feel TERRIBLE. At luch I went to CVS and laoded up on remedies.

I came back to the office and took a tylenol allergy, sprayed my pained throat with that awesome numbing chloraseptic spray. Now I still feel sick, but I also feel loads better.

I was thinking about how I am such a baby when I get sick- I just want to lay down all day and be waited on hand and foot. I know that when I get home I will have to suck it up and care for myself (BK is out of town again).

I am so spoiled. In my house growing up we had "sick privileges." This basically meant that when you were sick you were given an excuse to do and have whatever you want. You got to take up the entire couch, got control over the remote, served dinner where you were (on the couch in front of TV). Those were the days...


Now I am sick, at work, and have to return to an empty apartment.

2 comments:

M said...

Come over here and let us nurture you!

K. Ann said...

i love chloraseptic spray. the grape kind.