I am cleaning the office, and came across one of my "memory boxes." As usual I could not resist diving inside. I found an object that was the source of great laughter back in the day. I immediatly sent a pic message of it to Kimberly (and would have to Monica if she had pic messaging). Monica...let's just say it was rainbow and had a circle at the end...remember?
I found one of my old journals. It is my end of high school up until I started college journal. Whenever I find this particular journal I skip to the end when I started dating Benjamin. Everything in the journal before that does not seem to matter.
I always read this and smile:
Cheerio317: he DOES joke an awful lot about having the hots for you
Lizzbyte: really? what has he said about me?
Cheerio 317: he always says that, "liz is sooo cute!" and about how he "really wants LIZ to come" to different things
Cheerio317: haha
Cheerio317: he always tells me I should invite you to things and that we should hang out with liz.
Cheerio317: haha
Cheerio317: do you think he's "cool"?
Cheerio317: cause in my personal opinion I think he has it for you in some way
Lizzbyte: aww. that's great. but it sucks at the same time. cause i like him alot-eeekk- i kinda have had the hots for him for quite some time! but i leave for school in like a week and all so it sucks that it is happening now.
Cheerio317: WHAT!?!?!?!
Cheerio317: really?!?!?!
Cheerio317: that's soooo awesome!
Cheerio317: b/c I just was trying not to spill my beans, but he likes you too!
Cheerio317: A LOT!
Cheerio317: haha
Oh gosh I love reading old high school aim chats...they are hilarious. the language of the way we used to talk is just sooooo awesome. Cheerio317, I love you. I will not emberass ourselves further by posting the rest of that chat.
I still have "the hots" for him...I MARRIED HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment