skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Undeclared
26 August 2008
It's okay to be an ugly mammal
I want to be a sweet photog, but I am terribly impatient with photoshop. I constantly have to take short little breaks.
I have taken a VERY LARGE number of photos in August and am now playing catch up with photoshop.
I think out of the hundreds of photos I have taken this month that this is my favorite...he's just awesome and I love him....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Yet Determined
ELM.K.
I want to improve. I will try to improve. Watch my progress?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(61)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(7)
On a Roll...I call this one: "Owen's Story"
Flying.
It's okay to be an ugly mammal
Dad, I think I finally get it, and six years later...
A new kind of work week
Do you Do you like dreaming of things so impossibl...
Overflowing.
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(71)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment