I volunteered to shoot a couples engagement photos. For the most part I very much enjoyed the shoot- spending time with them, getting to know them, directing them. Then came the editing....and boy did I drag myself through that. I am not sure if I just truly hate that part, or if I hate sitting at photoshop, or if I just hate photoshop because I do not know how to use it best to my advantage.
Either way- I am finally done! They are picking up the DVD of images (117) tonight. It was a good experience- I learned a lot from it. I do not know if I want to continue to pursue this kind of thing, but I do want to continue to try and keep learning more.
Here are what I think are my top ten...I think....if you are at all interested in seeing the rest let me know, but really these are the ones worth seeing. Let me know what you think. I gladly accept your worst/ best criticisms.









1 comment:
second from last is my fav- the b&w one. nice work. So when are we starting our business??
Post a Comment