12 October 2007

Empty Pockets

Good news. I'm getting married in about 26 hours or so.

People keep asking me, "Are you excited?" I am excited- I truly am very very excited. But my excited has become a calm. I am just kind of floating. I'm floating through all this craziness called planning a wedding. I'm floating into the wedding.

Sometimes I think it has sunk in, other times I still look around think, "When the heck did all this happen."

Maine is soon. I am very much looking forward to the vacation. I am also looking forward to my non-honeymoon vacation which will take place post-honeymoon. I am going to come spend a week at home and spend time with my family- when the wedding is over and we can all just hang out and relax. My brother is home for a few weeks. I gave him a big hug. He put me in a headlock. Siblings. I love em.

P.S.-> I heard today (one day after I spent a chunk of money at this store) that J.Crew gives a 10% student discount. WHAT!? I am taking advantage of that junx- who knew?!

4 comments:

Esthertainment said...

who knew??? Seye Knew.

I miss you.

Seye said...

LOL

yeah but they don't give you the 10% student discount in addition to a fall sale, if the sale also includes an additional percentage off the sale price.

Esthertainment said...

....you're married now.

M said...

I hope you still write now that engagement phase is over!