I am feeling a little bit depressed. It happens from time to time...usually when I am not working steadily. It also usually happens when I think to much. I was talking to BK about it last night and he said that you cannot let thoughts stir in your head too long. You have to either think it and then take action or think it and dismiss it. I do not know if that is true, but I do know that often I personally need to think and then take action. Usually my depression comes from a discontentment or dissatisfaction with a particular something. If this is the case- I need to address the issue head on and then be done with it. Trouble is that somethings take time to address and I am also impatient.
Right now I am feeling really depressed about a job I am doing the next couple days. For various reasons the job and why I am doing the job is really bothering me. I just keep feeling so angry. I am trying to remind myself the job is only for two days.
I am trying to just think- get through these two days and then you get to come home and go to the party Friday night...friends at a party...fun...celebration...friends...love. Then I remind myself that this time next week BK will begin one week and a half of NO WORK! This is extremely exciting because we have not had a solid amount of time alone in SOOOO long. We are going to have a couple days in Philly to enjoy. I might convince him to go to yoga with me once. Maybe we will go shopping, maybe we will just sit around and relax. Maybe we just stay in bed all day. Then we are going to go to MD and head out with his fam to visit his sister at college. Then we are going to go away for our 1 year anniversary (a week or two early). We are going to camp- and sleep in a tent, and make a fire, and it will be awesome! Then we are going to return to MD and it will be time for Monica's wedding!! That is going to one exciting awesome time.
So...see...I just have to get through two stupid days of work and then I get near two weeks of awesome good times.
YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! its already friday, (party time). i wish i had that many events to look forward to.
ikea has some pretty sturdy steel-frame beds you may want to look into, they're pretty affordable too.
oops, that wasn't bert, it was me.
he was logged on to this computer and i didn't realize i signed your blog as him.
Post a Comment