I was thinking a little more about my previous entry. There is so much "stuff" lost from that time period. I no longer have access to my very first e-mail account, nor the ones I used primarily in the first couple years of college. As well- I have had to re format my computer a number of times since then. I have so many hours of e-mail, aim convo's, etc just lost. I have so much of me out there in the internet universe that has just disappeared...or has it? Does it exist somewhere in some crazy archive. If I contacted AOL would I be able to get those first adventures in email back? I might look into that.
I do of course have some things....I printed out and saved a large number of e-mails BK wrote me freshman year. I'm a nerd. Sometimes I fish them out and read them to him. Then he smacks them out my hands and blushes. Kidding...sometimes he hugs me and says, "I still mean it."
Note: I used "..." three times in this entry, and once in the title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I am looking forward to being united as one in marriage...I didn't mention the future and I hope it didn't sound like I thought we were experienced like a married couple! I really liked hearing your story, though, and that advice was really...SOUND. I am glad that you and Ben are married <3 (and a little bit jealous--in a good way!)
Post a Comment