My very first online journal still exists. I will not tell you where, but if you knew me then you may remember and be able to find it. I was reading some old entries I wrote those many five years ago and reflecting. My writing style and vocab was very different. In addition I wrote about very different things. Here is something I may have written (note: this is not a direct quite from my old journal- simply me writing what I might write today had today been five years ago.):
*******************
Title: "You won't let those robots eat me, oh yoshima...."
I did not want to get out of bed this morning....i was cranky and in a sad mood....esther textd me to get up so we could go see jamie at work....STARBUCKS!!!!!....CHAI!!!!!...jamie was not at the register so we could not get a discount..booo. we rode our bikes...I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE....i need to ride mre caus i am getting fat! i was so tred on our way back...esther was like a whole block ahead of me by the end....my lungs were burning....i need to ride more again...
my tires were so lfat and i wanted to ben to pum them up for me but he made me do t...tough love.....he did bring my bike up fromt he basement thought...i love him....he's the best....i can't beleive we're married....AHHH!!!!
*************
Wow. That was actually difficult for me to write. It's not even that good of a fake. Those typos are on purpose- I was notorious for a large amount of typos.
the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha, thats hilarious
what he said
you inspired me to investigate some of my own previous online activity.
Its amazing how much we change and grow up in 4-5 years.
it's almost embarrasing to look back.
however, i think 19 year old liz writing about 23 year old liz's day is pretty accurate and hillarious.
"INTERNET GRAVES!!!" you used to tell me that about old journals that I'd abandon. haha.
I wish you weren't working tomorrow...Jamie's working again! haha (HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!)
Post a Comment