10 December 2008

Today I moved a large amount of money from our checking account to a savings account. I have never in my life had so much money in one account at one time. I did not come to this money on my own- it is the blessing of a few work details between BK and myself coming together at once. I think most of it is mine though- and I can thank the Pinata job for that. There are many things I WANT to do with such a large amount of money. There is an endless list of things I would want to buy including, a computer, a camera, another camera, a car (oh the joys of a new car), a new wardrobe, a cell phone that works (mine is broken- again!)...I could go on forever.

Do you know what we are going to do with this money once it grows a little more? It is all going to one place (we hope in early 2009).

I'll give you one guess.....are you thinking...did you get it? I bet you got it.

How do I feel about this? I feel accomplished, relieved, a tad hesitant/ unbelieving, and 40% depressed. Then I remind myself to feel more accomplished and thankful and I feel 0% depressed.

Oh money...I do not understand thee.

5 comments:

K. Ann said...

a baby?! hahaha.

ELM.K. said...

No, why would I feel releived about having a baby?

peter hafer said...

i cant believe ben is getting a boob job!

E.Kitchens said...

you guys are dumb...i thought it was obvious.

Seye said...

a lambo! yay!