20 October 2008

The end?

I think I should maybe stop this blog.

Most of the time I just want to write depressing posts.

It prevents me from keeping a real journal where Iw rite on real paper.

I do not use it to keep in touch with people like I used to- that's what facebook is for now.

I do not yet feel ready to post things of value.

It lacks purpose. I began it to channel some thoughts when I was planning my wedding- and I've been married a whole year already.

I cannot write anything meaningful because I have come to fear who may find it.

Yes. I think I may stop.

I will let the idea sit for a little while and see what happens.

5 comments:

scott said...

nooooo! maybe you can find a new purpose for your blog?

peter hafer said...

all good things must come to an end. luckily you say this is not a good blog. i win.

Esthertainment said...

NOOOOO. I love your blog, I may even go as far as to say it may be my favorite. please do not deprive this hungry world...hungry for some square treats.

M said...

excuse me? you will have hell to pay if you stop it. your blog is my fave.

Seye said...

terrible idea