13 March 2008

I need you to stick around, we go pink in about 15 minutes.

I have been lacking in updates since I re-joined the world of working adults. Oh yes- I am back in the movie business. I am enjoying the 60 hour weeks, guilty waste of paper, cheap (I mean thrifty) producers, and the gaining of weight (mostly coke, cookies, and pepperoni and cheese on ritz).

Last night I fell asleep on the couch with my husby. I woke up covered in sweat, terribly cranky, and sore. When I moved to the bedroom the sweat didn't leave. I woke up this morning- my body moist, and my mind afresh with hands down the wildest dream I have ever had. I wish I could have immediately come and shared the dream with you, but I only had about 25 minutes before I had to catch my bus to work. So you will have to be satisfied with this list of highlights:

- My father seeing pictures on my cell phone taken at some wild and crazy girls night where me and my friends decided to take pictures of all of us in our slutty underwear.
-Being stuck in the dirtiest cheapest motel ever- overflowing with mice.
-Joel Blaine shoving a giant furry gross disgusting mouse in my face and rubbing it in and not stopping even when I screamed and cried with the most heartfelt painful tears
-The cops coming
-Finding a secret getaway into a crowded mall where a film festival was taking place
-Telling some guys who shall remain nameless that they were all arrogant jackass' who were untalented and many other four letter words. Then starting to punch them and being pulled away.

-Then I woke up.

I am not yet used to working again. My body aches, my head hurts, no amount of sleep is good enough, and I feel ten pounds heavier.

I do not know how some people do it.


P.S--> HP 7 into 2 movies- hells yes!

4 comments:

peter hafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peter hafer said...

haha! i love dreams.

one time when alex b and i were sleeping at mikes house in highschool, mike dreamed that i was in his living room pouring milk out on the carpet and looking at him and laughing maniacally. He tried to get me to stop but i wouldn't. apparantly he was so upset that he rolled over and started punching alex (in real life) yelling at him to stop pouring milk. i dont think either of them fully woke up through the whole incident. the conversation in the morning where they were trying to piece together what happened the night before was pretty funny.

Seye said...

thank you for your observance of breast cancer awareness from the title of this blog post.

M said...

Liz I think you're sweating because you are pregnant?